About the job
Transnacional Financiera solicita CTO LATAM.
This position leads the transformational business initiatives aimed at the implementation of data management capabilities that will enable LatAm ability to deliver for our customers, partnering with technical experts in IT to provide up to date, easy to use, cost-effective, efficient and standardized tools and technology, and the corresponding policies, practices and processes, to manage Company data as a corporate asset and to accelerate value creation for Company LatAm business.
Overall business experience:
· 10+ years total experience, preferably with a mix of financial services, insurance or technology consulting industry or vendor experience (i.e. consulting, systems integration or software).
· Demonstrable experience planning and managing Data Technology across multiple business units / geographies.
· Experience in analysis, development, and execution of technology strategies within complex matrix-type organizations (ideally global) / working in and leading large matrix managed initiatives.
· Expertise in Data Technology Structure, familiarity and experience in managing and executing on data governance frameworks (i.e. DMBOK, COBIT)
· Bachelor´s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science fields from an accredited university.
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Strong business acumen (insurance business).
- Proven track record of deploying systemic technology solutions into a business environment.
- Project management skills, including building and delivering on effective project plans, identifying risks/obstacles, developing contingency plans and recommending solutions for resource constraints.
- Experience developing/designing data roadmaps in complex regulated organizations with legacy technology infrastructure.
- Proven experience working in implementation of Cloud-based solutions/services.
- Develop metrics to monitor projects and business results.
· Familiarity with various data / metadata managements and governance tools in the marketplace (e.g., Informatica Axon, EIC, PowerCenter, Data Quality, MDM and RDM tools, Collibra, BigID, etc.).
· Familiarity with data management, big data solutions, and ETLs tools.
· Fluent in Spanish and English; Portuguese desirable.