If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, cutting-edge technology, and real opportunities for career growth, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome team, the time to join is NOW!
What is required?
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- Great communication skills
- 1+ year of successful recruiting experience in IT
- A wide network of hot candidates
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed
- Great compensation package
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team
- Democratic management style, no bureaucracy
- Comfortable work schedule
- Pleasant working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional education
What will you do?
- Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc
- Provide a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates
- Manage candidate process, evaluate skills, manage offers
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries