About our client:
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world, and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for a Scala engineer who can help our client build a robust 24/7/365 cloud-based system and is passionate about developing world-class, highly scalable API services.
What is required?
- 4+ years of Scala software development experience
- Strong foundation in Computer Science – data structures, algorithms, etc
- Experience in building highly-scalable service-based applications
- Experience in requirements gathering and leading of the development process
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience developing software in a fast-paced environment
What will be a plus?
- Hands on experience with event-driven systems
- Experience with the Akka ecosystem (actors, streams, persistence)
- Experience with Kafka
- Willingness to pick up new languages, frameworks, and tools
- Understanding the value of automation and continuous delivery
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
What will you do?
- Build and maintain web services subjected to high request volume (consumer or large enterprise)
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Peer code review and feedback
- Improve code quality through continuous refactoring and modularity
- Be a team player, ready to take on grooming and estimation of new task requirement
PLease contact Jesus Magaña email@example.com or Aldo Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org