- Primary interface to customer to manage schedule, scope, resources, issues, and priorities
- Primary interface to Minerva product management, engineering, support, and QA for customer issues
- Review software requirements and what is delivered to identify misalignments
- Work with multiple projects, create project plans and work breakdown for complex products in partnership with the customer, engineering, product management, and partners.Contribute to technical discussions in finding and defining software solutions
- Coordinate essential work, convergence dates and launch timelines. Developing checkpoints for progress and project reviews
- Work on complex technical topics and identify risks, conflicts and develop mitigation strategies
- Reporting projects progress and status to the senior management and customer
- Organize and lead meetings, reviewing timelines, deliverables, discuss strategic issues critical path items and communicating meeting minutes
- Writing Project Change Orders and Statements of Work
- Managing relationships with delivery partners and suppliers
- Project management principles, methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience in operations of software systems
- ITIL principles and processes knowledge
- Understanding of client-server, layered, monolithic, microservices.
- Software architectures
- Knowledge of working Telco/Carriers a plus
- Over-the-top and IPTV solutions a plus
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding organization skills, ability to prioritize, plan and organize under pressure
- Strong conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Learn and understand complex systems quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Sophisticated customer management and negotiation skills
- Ability to pinpoint customer requirements and clearly articulate those to others
- Technical depth in one or more of the following: IPTV middleware, IP networking, set-top boxes, and Web-based client/server applications
- Ability to speak fluently in Spanish and English
- 5+ years of relevant Engineering & technical program management experience of large-scale field deployments.
- Engineering experience and understanding of software development life cycle in Agile and best practices
- Experience managing multiple projects across teams and coordinating release schedules.
- Technical knowledge of software architecture a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- A PMP certification or equivalent a plus